Monday 13 October 2014

Buying Hope on a shoe string budget

Save! - NA

The long and the short of it:
Gamble on the odd ToTo or Big Sweep to tempt fate into giving you a windfall. BUT don't overdo it or get hooked!

Additional or local tips!
$1 for ToTo quick pick gets you 1 set of lucky numbers and if there's no queue, you'll be out of the shop in less time than you can say "I want to Huat big ah!"

$3 for the big sweep ticket so you will end up spending $4 a month if you gamble like me. Hehehe I buy my hope on a shoestring budget. :p

-------------------------

This is just a fun post. I don't gamble much. Honestly!
Though that's probably what hardcore gambler's say... Hehehehe


I know that in the long run, the statistics are against me but there's always hope that I may just buy that one winning ticket!



Photo credit - sgyounginvestment blog


I do enjoy buying the odd lottery ticket about once a month just to tempt lady luck into making me a millionaire.
(There's this Chinese saying... Buying a hope. My Chinese sucks so I can't write it in Chinese characters. Any readers out there that can helpz? lol)


But in the end, I know that I am buying the lottery just for the fun of saying I buy lottery tickets. I'm not ever serious about winning anything and sometimes forget to check my lottery ticket for weeks and months until I find it in the midst of some receipt stacks. 



You should too. Gamble responsibly and never bet more than you can afford to lose!!!




This is just a fun post about the changes in the Singaporean lottery's (ToTo) winning odds. Dollars and Sense website has just done up a calculation of the odds here. (Disclaimer here - I'm not a statistician so I can't confirm the numbers!)

Please don't anyhow gamble!

No comments:

Post a Comment