Saturday 5 April 2014

Starbucks Citibank Credit Card Offer *ENDED*

Save! $5 per $20 top up. (That 25% is a lot btw!)

The long and the short of it
Use Citibank CC to top up your Starbucks card. Top up $20, get $5 off straight away. If you don't have one, just your friend.

-------------------------



This is another great offer that's going on right now. For every $20 you spend using the Citibank CC, you get $5 straight away. That's a 25% discount! Where else can you get such a good deal?!

Furthermore, there's Citibank rebate points on top of this discount so it stacks. This can also stack with this now if you have one of these Paypass activated Mastercard - Free $20 Starbucks card

If I had a Citibank CC (sadly I don't so the cheapskate me shall use my friend's card and I'll just pay my friend.), I would be using it to top up my card to $100 so I may use it for the rest of the year. Topping up $20, $20, $20, $20, $20 each time. But don't follow me. Scale accordingly to your usage. And the usual applies, get this before they end the promo which should be 30th April 2014.
*EDIT - Was just at the Starbucks outlet at Metropolis (so batman) and the barista told me the offer was pulled as of 1st April! Wah lao! Sadness.



If you want to get their card can consider this one here - SMRT card only because it's giving a $20 rebate on each new application. The other option is some other card for a luggage which... isn't that great. Though honestly, both freebies aren't that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment